- Just in time for St. Patrick's Day!
- Hot of the Press: Hey Y'all Cotton Wreath
- Extended Holiday Hours Start Monday!
- Donate New Toys for GHS Children's Hospital!
- LIMITED EDITION Black Friday Raglans Available for Pre-Order
- The Online Giveaway has Started!
- Go Gold with UTCM!
- T-shirts Benefitting Hurricane Victims
- Toddler Eclipse Shirts Now Available for Pre-Order!
- Eclipse Shirts Available Now!
Posted by on 2/15/2018
Posted by on 1/5/2018
Hot off the Press! Southernology®! Hey Y'all Cotton, part of the brand new 2018 Spring Collection, is now available in store and online!
Posted by on 11/7/2017
We're staying open later during the week to make sure you have extra time to shop for the holidays!
Posted by on 11/1/2017
Now through December 11th, we're helping local hero, Grayson Owens, collect new toys for Happy Wheels, an organization that delivers toys to kids in the hospital each week! These kids need something to look forward to, something to make them smile, and Happy Wheels toys do just that!
Five years ago, at the age of 9, Grayson Owens of Easley underwent surgery to remove a brain tumor. Today, he is cancer-free but is working to overcome posterior fossa syndrome, a result of the location of the tumor in his brain. He is blessing the lives of everyone around him, both family and strangers alike, and it is his goal this year to donate 500 new toys for kids in the hospital as they fight for their health as Grayson has and continues to do.
Happy Wheels Greenville Wish List:
-Themed items: Dora, Thomas the Train, Disney, etc. None PleaseWe have an enormous amount of toys for this age group in storage and cannot accept more. -Nerf Guns-Sports Balls (footballs, soccer balls, etc.)-Remote Control Toys
-Lego Sets – –
– – – –
-Books (Barnes and Noble donates all of our books for us!)-Activity books-Bubbles (The bottles leak)